Thursday, June 03, 2010

What's wrong with me?

Everywhere I go, something screams at me , telling me there's something wrong w me and I'm not good enough. There's always something to change; that I'm not doing enough.

People in camp don't seem to respect me and I get the feeling that they think I'm not a very good worker and maybe a slacker; nothing outstanding at all. I can't seem to click with some of church ppl anymore; I wish I could connect w people more easily. Is there somethin wrong w me? I come to God each time feeling unworthy and like there's always something to be corrected; is there something wrong with me. That's why I can't hear His voice; that's why I dunno what to do etc.

I'm tired of being corrected, not doing enough, not being good enough for anyone!!!

God is there something wrong w me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home