Thursday, June 18, 2009

Straight Line

God after so much, I just learn how You are a CONSTANT.

In a rollercoaster graph, You are the X-AXIS, the One who cuts through the ups and downs and always brings us back. The neutral and the normal.

Sometimes our problems seem so real. NO, YOU ARE THE REALITY. No things won't take a turn for e worse, but in Your Name there's always hope, a better future and a joyful NOW.

I dun care, or I dun wanna care about anything but You God. Sometimes its hard to believe or trust anything, anyone already. Everything is so uncertain, unsure. But You are always CONSTANT.

Dun let the things that happen in this world or things You do, change this believe of mine in You, cos Your intentions and You are always CONSTANT. You KNOW the plans You have for us, yes, You KNOW. Thats so important, I'm glad You really do KNOW what ya doing, You're SURE of what You want for me and Yourself and everyone.

Because You're CONSTANT, make my trust in You constant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home