Wednesday, August 25, 2010

ARISE 2010

Wow what an experience it has been! Serving with the Clancys has always been so refreshing! Its so encouraging to see people walking by faith and giving their lives COMPLETELY to God, and the result is pure joy; living for Him and the miracles that follow when we open our lives to God.

The past 1 yr in Maju might have hardened me a bit. Perhaps I've had to deal with all sorts of people and slowly, my heart conditioned itself not to open up to others and perhaps, even to God. But finally, a mini- breakthrough. God simply touched me in the most unexpected place - in the shower. I was just singing ' Jesus You are my Lord, my God, You're my Saviour'. And then - my heart was strangely warmed. God's love just reassured me again, and perhaps broke down the barriers of fear that my heart would be hurt by others, and to let me not just know, but experience and let God's love sink into my heart, and live it out in my life. For Christians who grow up in church, its easy to know about God's love, and because of the judgmental nature of people (esp Singaporeans), we are sort of being forced to 'know' it. Yet what's the point if our hearts don't realize it. Only God can soften and change our hearts.

And so, I'm opened to God's leading. Wherever You lead, help me to go. Cos we Christians have nothing to lose!

WooHoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home